Selected list of compositions by Sauli Zinovjev
- Un Grande Sospiro (2018), 22′, orchestra (2222/2200/2/archi)
Commissioned by Tapiola Sinfonietta, Kymi Sinfonietta & Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne. Will be premiered in autumn 2019 by Tapiola Sinfonietta conducted by Klaus Mäkelä.
- Batteria (2016), 11′, orchestra (3333/4331/1+3/pf/hp/archi)
Premiered by André de Ridder and the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra 1.2.2017. Commissioned by the Finnish Broadcasting Company YLE.
- Violin concerto “Der Leiermann” (2017), 25′, for violin & orchestra (2232/4330/1+1/hp/vl.solo/archi)
Premiered by Pekka Kuusisto & Oulu Symphony Orchestra cond. Johannes Gustavsson 19.10.2017. Commissioned by Oulu Sinfonia.
- “Die Welt – Ein Tor”, Concerto for Cello & Orchestra (2017), 16′, for cello & orchestra (2222/2200/1+1/vlc.solo/archi)
Premiered by Sirja Nironen, vlc & Sibelius Academy Symphony Orchestra conducted by Atso Almila in February, 2018 at SibaFest. Commissioned by the Paulo Foundation as a centenary gift to Finland.
- Recharged (2015/2018), 6′, strings
Will be premiered by Ostrobothanian Chamber Orchestra conducted by Klaus Mäkelä.
- Gryf (2013), 16′, orchestra (2222/2210/1perc+timp/archi)
Premiered by Kymi Sinfonietta conducted by Yasuo Shinozaki.
- Sospirando 1 “Awake” (2017), 5-7′, 3-4 percussion
Commissioned by Awake Percussion.
- Sospirando 2 “Folio” (2018), c.13-17′, vlc+acc (with optional amplification)
Commissioned by Harri Kuusijärvi.
- Sospirando 3 “Fanfare” (2018), 1′, 3 trp
Commissioner & date of the premiere TBA.
- Mirkka Rekola songs (2015-18), 10′, sopr/pf
(M. Rekola, in Finnish)
Premiered by Tuuli Lindeberg & Minttu Siitonen
- A Due (2016), 7′, flute & guitar
Premiered by Hanna Juutilainen & Markku Laakso at 5.2.2016 in Sellosali, Espoo.
Commissioned by the performers with the kind funding of Wihuri fund.
- Pianoquartet “Chasse-Neige” (2014), 13′, vl/vla/vlc/pf
Premiered by Ensemble Recherche
- Chained (2015), 8′, accordion
Premiered and commissioned by Harri Kuusijärvi with the funding of Madetoja Foundation.
- Epilogi (2013), 8′, piano
Premiered by Hanna-Mari Kousa