Click the underlined works for more details.
Works for orchestra
- Batteria (2016), 10′, for orchestra (3333/4331/1+3/pf/hp/archi)
Premiered by André de Ridder and the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra 1.2.2017. Commissioned by the Finnish Broadcasting Company YLE.
- Gryf (2013), 16′, orchestra (2222/2210/1perc+timp/archi)
Premiered by Kymi Sinfonietta conducted by Yasuo Shinozaki.
Works for soloist and orchestra
- Violin concerto “Der Leiermann” (2017), c. 25′, for violin & orchestra (2232/4330/1+1/hp/vl.solo/archi)
Premiered by Pekka Kuusisto & Oulu Symphony Orchestra cond. Johannes Gustavsson 19.10.2017. Commissioned by Oulu Sinfonia.
- “Die Welt – Ein Tor”, Concerto for Cello & Orchestra (2017), c. 16′, for cello & orchestra (2222/2200/1+1/vlc.solo/archi)
Premiered by Sirja Nironen, vlc & Sibelius Academy Symphony Orchestra conducted by Atso Almila in February, 2018 at SibaFest. Commissioned by Paulo Foundation.
Works for ensemble or chamber orchestra
- Chorale (2015), 4′, for amateur orchestra (2020/2111/0/archi)
Premiered by Hauskat Sävelet orchestra conducted by Santtu-Matias Rouvali
- Jum (2014), 4′, chamber orchestra and mezzo-soprano (1111/2010/perc/arpa/mezzo/11111)
Premiered by Essi Luttinen and Avanti! conducted by Jaakko Kuusisto
- Sola (2013), 7′, chamber ensemble (fl,ob,cl,sax,cor,perc,pf,vl,vla,vlc)
Premiered by Uusinta-chamber ensemble conducted by Jozsef Hars
- Nova (2012), 8′, chamber ensemble (fl,ob,cl,fg,cor,perc,pf,2vl,vla,vlc)
Premiered by Esbjerg ensemble conducted by Johannes Liedbergius
Music for stage
- Syrjä (2016), 20′, for 2 dancers, video, string trio and piano
Premiered 20.5.2016 in Pietarsaari, Finland. http://newmusictheatre.fi
Choreography and directing: Vilma Tihilä
Visualisation: Tommi Mustaniemi
- Sospirando 1 (2017), 5-7′, 3-4 percussion
Commissioned by Awake Percussion.
- A Due (2016), 7′, flute & guitar
Premiered by Hanna Juutilainen & Markku Laakso at 5.2.2016 in Sellosali, Espoo.
Commissioned by the performers with the kind funding of Wihuri fund.
- Charged 1 (2015), 7′, eight cellos
Premiered and commissioned by Martti Rousi, Jaani Helander, Lauri Kankkunen, Jonathan Roozeman, Markus Hallikainen, Oskari Holopainen, Barbara Musafia and Lauri Rantamoijanen.
- Music for sextet “Shattered land” (2015), 15′, ob,bsn,cor,prc,vl,vla
Premiered by Zagros ensemble
- Pianoquartet “Chasse-Neige” (2014), 13′, vl/vla/vlc/pf
Premiered by Ensemble Recherche
- Schatten-Spiel (2014), 4′, rec/vl/perc
Premiered by Sauli Zinovjev as a conductor and Carolin Hettler (rec), Duru Seong (vl), Minami Shinichi (perc)
- Sonaatti-Fantasia (2010), 12′, vlc/pf
Premiered by Lauri Kankkunen, cello and Sauli Zinovjev, piano
- Binomi (2010), 3′, fl/bsn
Premiered by Antti Salovaara (bsn) and Kaisa Kortelainen (fl)
- Nocturne (2008), 5′, vlc/pf
Premiered by Kristian Plink, cello and Peter Lönqvist, piano
- Chained (2015), 8′, accordion
Premiered and commissioned by Harri Kuusijärvi with the funding of Madetoja Foundation.
- Arco (2014), 7′, versions available for violin, viola and cello
Premiered by Aleksander Tengesdal
- Epilogi (2013), 8′, piano
Premiered by Hanna-Mari Kousa
- Elegietta (2013), 2′, guitar
Premiered by Pekka Koivisto
- Pianokappale (2011-2012), 8′, piano
Premiered by Gustav Nyström
- Requiem (2015-16), 23′, SATB/vlc
Commissioned by Mattias Rodrick with the funding of Teosto Fund and MES.
- Charged 2 (2016), 3′, sopr/8vlc (D.von Liliencron, in German)
Premiered by soprano Piia Komsi and cellists Martti Rousi, Lauri Kankkunen, Jonathan Roozeman, Markus Hallikainen, Oskari Holopainen, Marina Vidal Valle, Barbara Musafia and Lauri Rantamoijanen.
- Maailma valehtelee (2015), 2′, sopr/pf (M. Rekola, in Finnish)
Premiered by Milla Mäkinen and Tuula Hällström
- Runo Runosta (2011-2012), 3′, sopr/b.cl/gtr (U. Kailas, in Finnish)
Premiered by Milla Mäkinen, Otto Tolonen and Angel Molinos
- Kirkastus (2010), 6′, bar/piano (A. Kouta, in Finnish)
Premiered by Jani Kyllönen and Iina Harjula
The printed performing materials can be ordered from