Selected list of compositions by Sauli Zinovjev
- Wiegenlied (2020), 11′, (3333/4331/1+3/hp/archi)
Commissioned by the Oslo Philharmonic, Gothenburg Symphony and Helsinki Philharmonic orchestras. Will be premiered 20.8.2020 by the Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Klaus Mäkelä.
- Piano concerto (2019), 27′, (2333/4331/1+3/pf.solo/archi)
Commissioned by the Finnish and Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestras. Will be premiered
1.4.2020(premiere postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic) by Vikingur Olafsson and the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra conducted by Klaus Mäkelä.
- Un Grande Sospiro (2018), 22′, (2222/2200/2/archi)
Commissioned by Tapiola Sinfonietta, Kymi Sinfonietta & Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne. Premiered 25.10.2019 by Tapiola Sinfonietta conducted by Klaus Mäkelä.
- Batteria (2016), 11′, (3333/4331/1+3/pf/hp/archi)
Commissioned by the Finnish Broadcasting Company YLE. Premiered by André de Ridder and the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra 1.2.2017..
- Violin concerto “Der Leiermann” (2017), 25′, (2232/4330/1+1/hp/vl.solo/archi)
Commissioned by Oulu Sinfonia. Premiered by Pekka Kuusisto & Oulu Symphony Orchestra cond. Johannes Gustavsson 19.10.2017.
- “Die Welt – Ein Tor”, Concerto for Cello & Orchestra (2017), 16′, (2222/2200/1+1/vlc.solo/archi)
Commissioned by the Paulo Foundation as a centenary gift to Finland. Premiered by Sirja Nironen, vlc & Sibelius Academy Symphony Orchestra conducted by Atso Almila in February, 2018 at SibaFest.
- Recharged (2015/2018), 6′, strings
Premiered by Ostrobothanian Chamber Orchestra conducted by Klaus Mäkelä.
- Sospirando 4 (2019), 6′, strings (orig. 2vl/vla/2vlc)
- Gryf (2013), 16′, (2222/2210/1perc+timp/archi)
Premiered by Kymi Sinfonietta conducted by Yasuo Shinozaki.
- Sospirando 1 “Awake” (2017), 5-7′, 3-4 percussion
Commissioned by Awake Percussion.
- Sospirando 2 “Folio” (2018), c.13-17′, vlc+acc (with optional amplification)
Commissioned by Harri Kuusijärvi.
- A Due (2016), 7′, flute & guitar
Premiered by Hanna Juutilainen & Markku Laakso at 5.2.2016 in Sellosali, Espoo.
Commissioned by the performers with the kind funding of Wihuri fund.
- Pianoquartet “Chasse-Neige” (2014), 13′, vl/vla/vlc/pf
Premiered by Ensemble Recherche
- Chained (2015), 8′, accordion
Premiered and commissioned by Harri Kuusijärvi with the funding of Madetoja Foundation.
- Epilogi (2013), 8′, piano
Premiered by Hanna-Mari Kousa
- Mirkka Rekola songs (2015-18), 10′, sopr/pf
(M. Rekola, in Finnish)
Premiered by Tuuli Lindeberg & Minttu Siitonen
- Requiem (2015-16), 23′, SATB/vlc
Commissioned by Mattias Rodrick. Premiere 16.11.2019 with Mattias Rodrick & Gustaf Sjökvists Kammarkör conducted by Florian Benfer.